Bloggers Struggling For Inspiration
So you’ve had a break over Christmas and now you’re struggling to get your blogging mojo back.
Fear not, you’re not alone!
I had several ideas last week only for them to fall out of my head during the night and never return. I’m pretty sure one of them would have put me on the world blogging map too, never mind.
Today I decided to have a binge read on a linky I try to join on a regular basis. #ThatFridayLinky ran by my good pals Nigel and Emily. As I was reading along I was leaving comments on each post I read, as you do. During some of the comments I was writing I thought, I could almost write an entire blog post worth of words here.
That’s when it hit me!
Reading other blog posts filled me with inspiration to write about either the topic that particular blog post was discussing, or one of the many ideas that began to flow after reading it. Then to add further inspiration I thought, I bet other bloggers have been in this exact place too, why don’t I write about how I’ve just discovered my inspiration.
Mad isn’t it. Just deciding to have a read of other content has now inspired several posts I want to write.
This is what’s happened to me recently and I figure it’s a great tip for others too.
You want more?
Well off the top of my head here’s a few things I’d try if I were struggling for inspiration, which will happen again next week probably!
- What’s happening in your life right now? Great if you’re a parent blogger in particular, most of our posts relate to relevant events happening in our and/or our children’s lives.
- What time of year is it? January as I write this, so most people are struggling to get back into the swing of reality after the festive period, possibly struggling for inspiration… Hence this post. Being skint is a decent topic to write about in January too, everyone will be feeling the effects of Christmas I’m sure. Do you have any money saving hacks?
- What’s going on in the world right now? Is there an inspirational event happening or even a controversial topic trending in the media that you have an opinion on? If so, let’s hear it.
There you go, are you feeling inspired?
I hope something I’ve suggested strikes a cord and brings back your blogging mojo’s… Please do let me know down in the comments 🙂
THANK YOU FOR READING! WE ALSO UPLOAD REGULAR VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND YOU CAN KEEP UP WITH EVERYTHING DADVWORLD ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE 🙂
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)